Monday, March 28, 2016

Meiner meinung nach (in my opinion)

                          
Akkusative:      Meiner meinung nach kommt Rajni heute nicht.
                          (as per my opinion rajni is not come.)                          

Werden(will):   Meiner meinung nach wird Guna heute nicht kommen.
                          (as per my opinion rajni will not come.)
                          >> M.m.n + will + s + o + other + verb.  

Model Verban:  Meiner meinung nach sollen wir in der study konzentrieren.
                          (as per my opinion we should concentrate in study.)
                          >> M.m.n + Model verban + s + o + other + verb.  


Note:

Always 'verb' position is 'Meiner meinung nach + verb'

2 comments:

  1. As oer my opinion rajni was gone for sleep

    ReplyDelete
  2. Meiner Meinung nach hat Parth für schlafen gegangen.
    (As per my opinion parth was gone for sleep)

    ReplyDelete