Friday, November 6, 2015

About Me

Umesh Sevra (B.E computer Engineering)
I’m Sevra Umesh from Gujrat having my degree engineering in Computer (B.E) from Gujrat Technological University secured First class with distinction. I did my schooling in P.P. Savani Vidhyabhavan, secured first class and feel privileged to pursue my engineering in this prestigious institution.
I’m a passionate, optimistic & dedicated man who takes up responsibilities with utmost enthusiasm and see to it that I complete my tasks and assignments in time. I’ve a great amount of perseverance to achieve my goal. My optimistic and planned approach in things I do is what driving me towards my success.

As how I strive for perfection in things, I expect the same from others as well. If things go out of
control or go way out of track, I go an extra mile and contribute my efforts, in getting things done in time.

I love Travelling, Gaming, Coding, Watch Movies, Listen Musics, Surfing, Shopping as well as I like to organize events and I had organized various events in which my role was organizer . 
I come from Gujrati Patel family born in Rajkot and brought up in the multi-cultured, multi-cuisine flavours of Surat. My parents have two child. I’ve an elder brother who is currently do study as well as self-employee. He inspired me in literally everything I do.
Well, that’s it!

1 comment: